AARP Eye Center
The AARP Smart Driver course is the nation’s first refresher course specifically designed for drivers age 50 and older. In many states, drivers may benefit from a discount on their auto insurance premium upon completing the course and you will learn something new along the way. An evaluation of the course found that 97% of participants changed at least one driving habit as a result of what they learned.
Participants must attend all three sessions to receive a course certificate. AARP is offering the online sessions in December:
- December 2, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET
- December 9, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET
- December 16, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET
The Smart Driver virtual course will help you:
- Refresh your driving skills and your knowledge of the rules - and hazards - of the road.
- Reduce your changes of receiving a traffic violation or getting into a crash.
- Learn at your own pace.
Registration is required. Please register today and invite a friend!