New Jersey has created a senior-specific call center at 856-249-7007 that can assist those 75 and older with registering for, scheduling and rescheduling appointments from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
Seniors who are 75 and older on the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System wait list may receive calls or messages from the NJ COVID Vaccine Call Center to schedule dedicated appointments at the following locations:
- Gloucester mega site
- Inspira Health (Mullica Hill and Vineland)
- Walmart (~60 sites being activated from March 8 to March 11, 2021)
These sites may have dedicated appointments for those 75 and older.
Seniors, 75 and older, may also be able to access dedicated appointments at certain hospitals as well as the following retail pharmacies across the state:
- CVS: (800)-746-7287 https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Rite Aid: (800)-748-3243 http://ritea.id/newjersey
- Walgreens: 1-800-9254-73367 (1-800-WALGREENS)
https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19/ for Walgreens account holders only