AARP Eye Center
Americans lose billions each year to criminal scammers, and seniors lose more than anyone else. We bring in experts to help answer your questions and offer tips on how to stop scams. AARP Live shares tips on how to protect yourself and what you can do to help catch the crooks during our August 2023 show with special guests, the Oak Ridge Boys.
- Bank Impersonation Is the Most Common Text Scam: What You Need to Know
- Tech Support Scams Are Rampant in 2023
- Why Criminals Want Your Driver’s License
- AARP Poll Reveals Veterans Susceptible to PACT Act Fraud
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Federal Trade Commission Fraud Reporting Website
- AARP Fraud Watch Network
- AARP Veteran & Military Family Resources
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us!