Dial Toll Free: 855-274-9507
AARP will host a National Tele-Town Hall on Thursday, May 14, 1:00pm-2:30pm Eastern Time focusing on Veterans, Military Families and the Coronavirus. Call toll-free 855-274-9507 to hear special guests from the Veterans Administration, Elizabeth Dole Foundation, local workforce and financial services sectors, discuss:
- Accessing benefits and health services through the VA or general health care providers.
- Caring for loved ones, including coordinating supports and back-up care, and how to stay connected to loved ones who are in VA long term care systems.
- Understanding and managing income and finances including employment and small businesses, additional resources from the recent economic stimulus and accessing and veteran’s benefits.
- Providing resources to help cope, including managing their well-being, staying sharp, managing stress, anxiety, and other adverse effects of physical distancing.
Special guests include:
· Dr. Lynda Davis, Chief Veterans Experience Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA);
· Ms. Rashi Venkataraman Romanoff, Vice President for Programs & Partnerships, Elizabeth Dole Foundation; and,
· Mr. Charlie Koon, Vice President for Corporate & Military Business Development, F&M Bank, Clarksville, TN/Ft. Campbell, KY
To join this informative discussion with the latest news, tips, and resources to support Veterans & Military Families, dial toll-free - 855-274-9507 – on Thursday, May 14 between 1:00pm-2:30pm ET.