In today’s economic climate, you know you can’t count on Social Security alone to have the retirement you want. After decades of hard work, you want financial independence and security to enjoy your future. AARP is working to help you plan with free, unbiased information so that you can make smart financial decisions.
Join AARP Virginia to learn about saving, planning, and securing your future at this free community workshop.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
7:00 – 8:30 pm.
George Mason Regional Library
7001 Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA 22003
Complimentary light refreshments will be served.
Registration is requested. Space is limited. Register online or by calling 1-877-926-8300.
No products or services will be promoted.
For help with directions, call the George Mason Regional Library at (703) 256-3800.
Not able to join us in person? Discover and use AARP's many online tools:
- 5 steps to Financial Security
- Life Reimagined
- AARP Work and Retirement Tools
- Health Care Costs Calculator: Learn how your health can affect your retirement.
- Social Security Calculator: Calculate the best retirement age to claim your Social Security benefits.
- Retirement Calculator: Plan your financial future so you can retire when — and how — you want.
- Long –Term Care Calculator: Find out how to calculate long-term care costs in your area.