NV Rides will host a morning of workshops offering tips and best practices to help you stay on the road safely, and for as long as possible.
Workshop highlights will include:
- Steps you can take to ensure safety
- Using technology to find transportation
- Tips on keeping your body and mind healthy
- How to help your non-driving neighbors
- Securing safe and reliable transportation after you stop driving
Going Places: Safe Driving as You Age
Tuesday, June 6 From 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Reston Community Center Hunter Woods, 2310 Colts Neck Road, Reston VA
AARP is our Ride to Good Health sponsor for the event, and the morning will include a vendor fair to showcase services available to older adults. A light lunch will be provided.Cost is Free.
If you plan to stay for lunch, RSVP is required by May 25 for planning purposes. RSVP to Gina Cocomello at 703-537-3070 or call email@example.com