WILLIAMSBURG _ If you’re in the job market and over age 40, sometimes finding work can be a challenge. That’s why AARP Virginia has teamed up with the Peninsula Agency on Aging to sponsor their 9 th annual job fair.
The job fair will be held from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 20 at the Historic Triangle Messmer Community Services Center, 312 Waller Mill Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185.
- This job fair is FREE and open to the community.
- Candidates 40 years and older are encouraged to apply, but the focus is on the 50 and older population.
- Companies will be looking to fill full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
- Please come prepared with resumes and dress professionally.
- Companies are hiring drivers, administrative, engineering, retail, IT and more.
About AARP Virginia
With more than 1 million members in Virginia, AARP is the nation’s largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering people 50 and older to choose how they live as they age. With a nationwide presence and nearly 38 million members, AARP strengthens communities and advocates for what matters most to families: health security, financial stability and personal fulfillment. AARP also produces the nation's largest circulation publications: AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin. To learn more, visit www.aarp.org or follow @AARP and @AARPadvocates on social media.