Know Your Rights, Make Your Voice HEARD!
Special Remarks from: Jay Fisette, Arlington County Board Chair Delegate ‘Rip’ Sullivan, Virginia General Assembly
Join us to learn about the legislative process and how you can influence policy at all levels of government.
Resources Available from:
- Arlington Aging and Disability Services
- Community Outreach Program
- Mental Health (BHD)
- Office of Senior Adult Programs (DPR)
- Arlington Commission on Aging
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- Arlington Neighborhood Village
Thursday, May 11, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Arlington Mill Community Center Room 527, 909 S. Dinwiddie St. Arlington, VA 22204
FREE PARKING & Public Transportation Available: ART 41, 45 & 75 and Metrobus: 16A, 16G, 16J & 22A
RSVP to the Arlington Agency on Aging at 703-228-1747 or email@example.com