It's not too late to nominate someone for the 2015 AARP Missouri Andrus Award for Community Service!
The individual(s) nominated will be selected based on how their volunteer work has improved the community, supported AARP’s vision and mission, and inspired other volunteers. The award is named for ARP Founder Dr. Ethel Percy Andrus.
• Nominee must be 50 years or older.
• The achievements, accomplishments, or service on which the nomination is based must have been performed on a volunteer basis, without pay.
• The achievements, accomplishments, or service on which the nomination is based must reflect AARP’s vision and mission.
• Couples or partners who perform service together are also eligible; however, teams are not eligible.
• This is not a posthumous award.
Please contact Sue Cerny, state operations administrator, at 816.360.2204 or via email to email@example.com for further information and a nomination form. The application deadline is June 2, 2015 and the award recipient will be announced in early fall.