AARP Eye Center
Looking for meaningful ways to give back in your community?
Find opportunities that meet your interests and experience at the Cincinnati Volunteer Fair on May 8.
AARP and RSVP/Catholic Charities of Southwestern Ohio are showcasing opportunities to make a difference with your time on your terms, whether you have five minutes or five hours to spare.
"This volunteer fair is one of the many ways in which AARP is connecting people with shared interests," said Sanford Holmes, an AARP volunteer leader who helped organize the Cincinnati event.
Volunteers and staff from local nonprofit organizations will be available to discuss opportunities that suit your experience. Among the organizations that will be represented are:
- People Working Cooperatively
- City Gospel Mission
- Wesley Community Services
- AARP Driving Safely
- Cincinnati Recreation Senior Centers (Senior Olympics)
- Deaconess Medical Monitoring
- Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio including Senior Corps Programs, Su Casa Hispanic Mission and Refugee Resettlement and Caregivers
Stop by the Sharonville Convention Center (11355 Chester Road, Cincinnati 45246) any time between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided. RSVPs are appreciated; please register online or call toll-free 1-877-926-8300.