Scammers never take a vacation, but they hope you will! On the February 2022 Rural America Live with AARP, top fraud experts answered calls and shared tips and tactics on how to stop a scam before the fraudsters get a hold of your hard-earned cash.
- AARP Fraud Watch Network
- Federal Trade Commission romance scams in 2021
- AARP information on end of 3G wireless service
- How to report fraud to the Federal Trade Commission
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to email@example.com or tweet us!
Some of our previous shows are below, but you can find all your favorites here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for weekly content related to upcoming shows!
About AARP States
AARP is active in all 50 states and Washington, DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Connect with AARP in your state.