Learn 99 ways to beat inflation and save your hard-earned money.
From gas to groceries to health care, the cost of everything is on the rise. How do you keep your budget in check and save for the future? Rural America Live with AARP shares simple ways to cut costs and stash some savings away for a rainy day.
- 99 Ways to Save
- How Inflation Impacts Retirees
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Price Increase Statistics
- 5 Things Retirees are Paying more for Today
- Kiplinger's 8 Money Tips for Seniors
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us!
About AARP States
AARP is active in all 50 states and Washington, DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Connect with AARP in your state.