AARP Eye Center
Too many politicians in Washington still aren’t listening to what you have to say about the future of Medicare and Social Security.
They are pushing for a budget deal that will cut Social Security to reduce the deficit. And they say the answer to the challenges facing Medicare is to cut benefits or to force seniors to pay more.
AARP believes there’s a better way.
Join us for a discussion about how to find responsible, commonsense solutions that will secure Medicare for future generations and how to prevent harmful cuts to Social Security so we can keep the promises we’ve made.
You’ve Earned a Say about the future of Medicare and Social Security. Come to the AARP Community Conversation in your area to share your ideas and have a say about the future of the programs that matter to you and your family.
Know that AARP is listening and will fight in your behalf on issues that matter to you and your family. Join us at one of these You’ve Earned a Say Community Conversations:
- Batavia – Monday, Oct. 21, from 10 am until Noon at Clermont Senior Services, 2085 James E. Sauls Drive, Batavia, OH 45103. Please RSVP online or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Oregon – Wednesday, Oct. 23, from 2 pm to 3:30 pm at Toledo Lucas County Library, Oregon Branch, 3340 Dustin Road, Oregon, OH 43616. Please RSVP online or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Cincinnati – Wednesday, Oct. 23, from 1 pm to 3 pm at Interact for Health Conference Facility, Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati, Rookwood Tower, 3805 Edwards Road, #500, Cincinnati, OH 45209. Please RSVP online or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Springfield – Thursday, Oct. 24, from 1:30 pm to 3 pm at United Senior Services, 101 S. Fountain Ave., Springrield, OH 45502. Please RSVP online or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Marion -- Thursday, Oct. 24, 1 pm to 3 pm at Marion Senior Center, 2375 Harding Highway East, Marion, OH 43302. Please RSVP online or call toll-free 1-877-926-8300.
- Waverly – Tuesday, Oct. 29, from 10 am until Noon at Bristol Village, Multipurpose Room in Activity Center, 625 Fifth St., Waverly, OH 45690. Please RSVP online or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Norwalk -- Wednesday, Oct. 30, from 2 pm to 3:30 pm at Berry's Restaurant, 15 W. Main St., Norwalk, OH 44875. Please RSVP online or call toll-free 1-877-926-8300.
Even if you can't get to an AARP Ohio Community Conversation, you still can have the say you earned by leaving your comments online at Earned A Say.