We need to act now to convince Ohio lawmakers to choose people over politics and extend health coverage to low-wage working Ohioans.
Join Ohioans across the state at the Statehouse in Columbus to make our voices heard.
- When: Thursday, April 11, from noon to 1 p.m.
- Where: The Ohio Statehouse (1 Capitol Square, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
- What: YOU and Ohioans from across the state rally to support extending health coverage to 275,000 Ohioans.
Click here to register for the rally for healthy, working Ohioans.
If you're not able to join (or even if you are), there are lots of ways you can help. Get involved in 2 steps.
1. Spread the word to your friends on email and social media
- Share this email about the rally with your friends and colleagues.
- Join and share the “People! Not Politics.” Facebook event at bit.ly/megarally
2. Call your legislator
- Tell your legislators to choose people over politics and support health care for 275,000 Ohioans in the state budget. Call your legislator toll free at 888-844-5009.
This is an unprecedented opportunity. If Ohio accepts federal dollars and extends health coverage to hundreds of thousands of Ohioans, we can save lives, strengthen Ohio's communities, and strengthen our economy.
Join us Thursday at the statehouse to rally for “People not Politics” and urge your legislators to support health care in the state budget by calling 888-844-5009.