- Handles communications within the East Grand Division, including media and other outreach to help tell the AARP story.
- Develop and distribute media releases in close coordination with AARP Communications Director
- Create East Grand Division monthly message addressed to AARP members, volunteers and partners
- Communicate with other Volunteer Leaders
- Serves as a member of the Leadership Team that represents the East Grand Division
- Provides leadership and represents the Association by promoting AARP’s presence at activities and events
- Serve as spokesperson and representative AARP throughout the East to help promote AARP Tennessee’s social impact agenda
- Utilize the Volunteer Portal and the East Grand Division Calendar
- Partners with the East Grand Division Volunteer Director
- Partners with the Associate State Director for Community Outreach
- Volunteer Leader to be familiar with AARP Volunteer Policies and Procedures
This position is open until filled.
To apply, submit a resume or experience summary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with Communications Lead in the subject line.