AARP Eye Center
From groceries to health care to eating out, the cost of everything is on the rise. How do you keep your budget in check and save for the future? July's Rural America Live with AARP shares simple ways to cut costs and stash some savings away for a rainy day. Special guest, Chris Farrell, joined the show to take calls and answer viewer questions.
- How to Save Money in July
- 10 Ways to shave $100 or more from your budget
- AARP Money
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of ‘99 Great Ways to Save’
- Breaking the Debt Cycle
- 7 Do’s and Don’ts of Dollar Store Shopping
- Pathways to Financial Freedom
- AARP Money Map
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to email@example.com or tweet us!