Avocado Chipotle Salad
Check out Chef Ronaldo’s healthy recipe video on Avocado Chipotle Salad, inspired by his mother! We invite you to try out this quick and easy, nutritious recipe!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 2 cups
● 4 Cups Baby arugula
● 3 Avocados (shell removed, meat scooped out)
● 1 cup Cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
● ⅛ cup Fresh parsley (parsley removed from stem)
● ⅛ cup Fresh dill (dill removed from stem)
● ⅛ cup Fresh cilantro (cilantro removed from stem)
● 1 tablespoon Fresh oregano leaves (oregano removed from stem)
● ⅓ cup White onion (peeled, sliced)
● ¼ cup Poblano peppers (finely chopped)
● 1 cup Cooked red quinoa (see package for cooking instructions)
● 2 tablespoon Vegan mayonnaise
● 1 Tablespoon Lime juice
● Salt & Pepper to taste
● Pinch of cumin powder
● 1 tablespoon Chipotle chili flakes
1. Grab a large bowl that you could serve directly from.
2. To the bowl add arugula, avocados, cherry tomatoes, parsley, dill, cilantro,
oregano, onion, poblano peppers, red quinoa, vegan mayonnaise, lime juice, salt
to taste, pepper to taste, cumin, chipotle chili flakes.
3. Gently mix the salad with your hand making sure all the ingredients become
incorporated with the others.