Central Virginia Cluster of The Links, Incorporated has spent the last year heightening awareness about the leading cause of death of older members of the African American community, diabetes and heart disease. This is why they’ve teamed up with AARP Virginia to offer the Voyage to Healthy Living.
April 19, 2017
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Cedar Street Baptist Church
2301 Cedar Street
Richmond, VA 23223
There will be a FREE on-site shredding available. Bring any confidential documents, and we’ll shred them for free. Each individual may bring up to 2 file boxes of paperwork to be shredded.
The event will host many festive and educational activities, including:
- 15 Stations to Learn More About Physical, Dental and Mental Health
- Brain Trust of Health Care Practitioners and Professionals to Answer Questions
- Passports to Track Numbers to Promote Healthy Living after the Health Fair
- Resources to Respond to Healthcare Needs
- Healthy Living Bags
- Hourly Drawings and Prizes
- Free Document Shredding Available On Site
- Richmond Ambulance Authority
- Yoga/Tai Chi/Line Dancing Demonstrations
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Links, Incorporated
The Links, Incorporated is an international, not-for-profit corporation, established in 1946. The membership consists of nearly 14,000 professional women of color in 283 chapters located in 41 states, the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. It is one of the nation’s oldest and largest volunteer service organizations and is committed to enriching, sustaining and ensuring the culture and economic survival of African Americans and other persons of African ancestry.