Across generations, many adults are grasping for financial security. Join us for a panel discussion on the challenges four generations – Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Boomers – face saving for their futures. Panelists will share common experiences and explore solutions that could help all save more for the future. Speakers include:
- Pahoua Yang Hoffman, Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation
- Kenya McKnignt Ahad, Black Women’s Wealth Alliance
- Marissa Malta, AARP Public Policy Institute
- Jazinae Patterson, Black Women’s Wealth Alliance
- Moderated by Sheletta Brundidge, Sheletta Makes Me Laugh and WCCO-AM
Sponsored by: AARP Minnesota, Black Women’s Wealth Alliance, Bridgemakers, and Youthprise.
Contact AARP Minnesota
Contact information and more from your state office. Learn what we are doing to champion social change and help you live your best life.