Who doesn’t like ice cream? Especially when it’s free!
That’s what’s happening at AARP New Hampshire’s upcoming Ice Cream Night, when AARP members and one guest can enjoy a free small ice cream, on us.
This event is for AARP members only (and a guest) so don’t forget to bring you AARP membership card.
Here’s where we’ll be scooping:
Wednesday, July 13 | 5-7 pm (no early birds, please!)
164 Loudon Road, Concord NH
To save time in line, please register now: https://aarp.cventevents.com/IC-Concord
Oh, and while you’re there, stop by and chat with AARP staff and volunteers and find out about other AARP events in your community.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice scream!!
Please cancel your registration and do not attend the event/program offering if any of the following are true:
- You are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days, including without limitation, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea
- You have had a positive COVID-19 confirmation within the past 10 days.
- You have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
As a reminder:
- If you are asked to leave this offering upon the belief that you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, you will immediately comply and leave the premises.
- Go to AARP COVID-19 Safety Protocols for more information.