What does a Gen X’er and a Millennial have in common? Connect with us on Monday, December 21 at 6 pm EST as #AARPNY presents an intergenerational series, “Reggie and Tevin Speak” featuring our own Reggie Nance as he leads discussions with Tevin Lanier on the topics of aging, caregiving, financial security, and personal fulfillment.
“Reggie and Tevin Speak” highlights how a millennial and Gen X’er can cultivate a friendship and learn from one another. This video series is part of our #DisruptAging movement where we aim to change the conversation and stigma on aging – so we can all choose how we live as we age.
The video series is compromised of 5 short episodes that will be available on AARP NY's Facebook page:
- Episode 1 – Friendships & Aging
- Episode 2 – Dreams & Goals
- Episode 3 – Building a Plan
- Episode 4 – The Village Elders
- Episode 5 – What does Disrupt Aging Mean to a Millennial?