Thank you for your interest in AARP Oklahoma's advocacy efforts. This page offers helpful resources and action items you can take to support current advocacy-related issues supported by AARP Oklahoma.
- Click HERE to find options and assistance to help pay for your utility bills.
Be the difference. Vote!
- Visit aarp.org/okvotes to find important information about how to vote and watch our video voter guides for the Oklahoma Corporation Commission candidates.
Caring for Caregivers Act Tax Credit
- Email or call your state representative and senator and tell them you support passage of HB 3371, which would provide financial relief to family caregivers who pay for items such as home safety modifications, medical equipment or home health care to help keep their loved ones at home.
- Visit action.aarp.org/okcares to email your state representative and senator or call 844-641-2470 (toll-free).
- Visit aarp.org/getinvolved to sign up for advocacy alerts on state and federal advocacy issues. You'll receive the AARP Advocate, a free monthly e-newsletter, e-mail action alerts on the issues you care about and the latest news on local issues, Congress and the White House.