AARP Wyoming On Demand!
In case you missed them the first time, please feel free to watch recordings of our recent events below. You can always sign up for our upcoming events at aarp.cvent.com/wyevents.
The Financial Impact of Caregiving with Amy Goyer
- Live from the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer's Summit
Virtual Fitness Classes
We are holding virtual fitness classes M-F through July 1, 2022. You can register for live classes at aarp.cvent.com/virtualfitness
- Line Dane Recording 3-2-2022 Passcode: 5&TG6WcA
- Line Dance Recording with intro steps Passcode: Dance2022!
- Line Dance Class 3-30-2022 Passcode: Dance2022!
- Line Dance Class 5-4-2022 Passcode ?a+vC3CZ
- Line Dance Class 5-11-2022 Passcode ?a+vC3CZ
History and Movie Events
AARP "A History Lovers Guide to Cheyenne"
Learn all about Cheyenne's roots, its historic buildings, and rich (literally) history in this hour-long lecture by Cheyenne historian Mike Kassel.
- A History Lovers Guide to Cheyenne Passcode: History2022!
Dear Sirs Virtual Movie Screening Live Q&A With the Filmmakers (February 2022)
- Live Q&A (60 Minutes) with Mark and Carrie on their making of Dear Sirs, a documentary tracing a POW from Wyoming's story Password Dearsirs2022!
Lunch and Learn Series (October 2021)
- Fact Tracker Webinar (60 minutes) Passcode Fact2021!
Learn how to tell a fake post from a real one on websites like Facebook and Twitter
- Decluttering Webinar On-Demand (25 Minutes) Passcode: Decluttering2021!
Learn important tips and tricks for downsizing and decluttering.
- Homefit Webinar On-Demand (50 Minutes) Passcode: HomeFit2021!
Learn how you can make the home of a loved one safer as they age.
- Brain Health Webinar On-Demand (30 Minutes) Passcode: BrainHealth2021!
Learn about the latest research on brain health, lifestyle suggestions, and additional resources that support brain health.
Money Milestones Series (October - December 2021)
Map out your financial milestones and learn how to tackle debt in this 4-part financial workshop series