Are you a small business owner looking for ways to build your business? AARP members and guests are invited to connect with us virtually this June for FREE business seminars that will provide you with the tools and resources to strive, promote, negotiate, and build your business!
Join us for a small business boot camp geared towards minority and women owned business enterprises. You will learn about resources during the current times as well as gain knowledge and information to support the long-term growth and sustainability of your business.
Advanced registration is required to attend.
Connect with us on any or all of the dates below. All events are at 6:00pm EST:
• June 2, 2021 - Pivoting During the Pandemic | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0602
• June 9, 2021 - Access to Capital | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0609
• June 16, 2021 - MWBE Certification | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0616
• June 23, 2021 - Networking & Mentoring | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0623
• June 30, 2021 - Networking & Mentoring in Action | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0630
• July 7, 2021 - Compiling Documentation for Grants/Loans | Register: https://aarp.cvent.com/MWBEBootcamp0707
We hope to see you virtually in class!