As an AARP member, you are part of an organization with a social mission, helping improve the quality of life for people 50+ and their families. Whether at discounted events, through community service or by advocating at the state and local levels, AARP creates positive change with the help of volunteers, right here in Oswego.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Give back where we live, work and play
- Learn new skills and receive training opportunities
- Make new friends and enjoy social interaction
- Share your talents, abilities, and experiences
- Gain access to special local events and benefits
Join me on Thursday, January 25, 2018, from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm at The Red Sun Fire Roasting Company 207 West 1st Street, Oswego, NY 13126 for an opportunity to learn how YOU can make a difference right here in Oswego. RVSP online or call 877-926-8300.