AARP Eye Center
AARP members and guests are invited to join us for a cooking series: Taste of India to learn about flavorful dishes from Gayatri Hingwala.
This three-week Indian cooking class meets on Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET.
These interactive demonstrations will include food and preparation tips and recipe ideas that your loved ones can enjoy at home!
There will be time for questions and answers during each session.
Register below to reserve your spot to this delicious virtual food tour!
This webinar offers meal ideas that take the health & dietary needs of the 50+ in mind including lower cholesterol foods, considerations of blood sugar levels, fiber and whole & plant-based foods that are high in protein, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats.
All events are from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM ET:
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023 | Samosa & Tamarind Chutney
- Thursday, May 25, 2023 | Tikka Masala Naan Pizzas
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 | Chole & Paratha
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 | Healthy Heart Turmeric Lattes & Masala Oats Khichdi
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023 | Pressure Cooker Palak Tofu & Matar Paneer Pulao
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 | Dal Makhani & Jeera Rice
We look forward to seeing you virtually!
Stay Connected with AARP New York.
Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn