AARP Eye Center
If you live in Massachusetts Congressional District 5 you've got a special state election to vote in today!
Today’s special election is being held to elect a U.S. Representative to serve in the Massachusetts 5th Congressional District, where the seat has been vacant since now-Sen. Ed Markey was elected to the U.S. Senate in June.
The candidates for today’s special state election in Congressional District 5 include:
- Frank John Addivinola, Jr., Republican, from Boston
- Katherine M. Clark, Democrat, from Melrose
- James V. Aulenti, Independent, from Wellesley
- James O. Hall, Justice, Peace, Security, from Arlington.
The following communities comprise Massachusetts Congressional District 5:
- MIDDLESEX COUNTY: Arlington; Ashland; Belmont; Cambridge: Ward 3, Precinct 2A; Ward 4, Precincts 2, 3; Wards 6, 7, 8, 9; and Ward 10, Precincts 1, 2; Framingham; Holliston; Lexington; Lincoln; Malden; Medford; Melrose; Natick; Sherborn; Stoneham; Sudbury: Precincts 1A, 2, 3, 4, 5; Waltham; Watertown; Wayland; Weston; Winchester; Woburn;
- SUFFOLK COUNTY: Revere; Winthrop;
- WORCESTER COUNTY: Southborough
Read more information about voter registration, polling locations, and absentee ballots. For any questions or concerns, visit the state Elections Division.
Think your vote doesn't matter? Read about three elections in Massachusetts where one vote made the difference!